February 25th 2021
«And I saw a new heaven and a new earth» (Revelation 21:1).
The Sumerian Anunnaki, the sons of God, the Olympian gods, came from a virtual world almost identical to our own, as the vast majority of ancient mythologies, much more realistic than the modern one, based on the belief in extraterrestrials who actually and physically travel from distances hundreds or thousands of light years away, show.
Two twin worlds. But to what extent?
In order to know how similar is the history and, therefore, the culture between two worlds based on the same model of planet/civilization, it is indispensable to determine the moment of the beginning of the game, that is, when, having loaded in the memory all the previous history (including the physical remains), it starts up and with what degree of freedom (randomness). The longer it is in operation, the more the story will diverge due to the different «biography» in relation to other worlds that were born identical, because the butterfly effect caused by small or large different events in one and another world will accumulate and separate more and more their «personalities». Exactly as it happens between people. But it is not only time that determines these differences, but also the model of the world they reproduce. Obviously, the more the model they start from differs, the more the butterfly effect will increase.
It is possible that similar games are part of the same «protocol» that includes starting the game at the same historical moment, as well as being based on the same model. But it is also possible that, while simulating exactly the same reference world, one variant has been running longer than the other.
La hipótesis que manejamos aquí es que las dos versiones de la serie “Earth” de las que hablamos, E1 (Earth One) y E2 (Earth Two), iniciaron su puesta en juego en un momento histórico y a partir de un modelo prácticamente idéntico, por lo que las diferencias entre ambos se deben, casi exclusivamente, al tiempo que una y otra versión llevan funcionando y que determina la acumulación del efecto mariposa debido a las distintas vicisitudes históricas por las que han pasado, las propiamente internas y las causadas por la relación entre ellas y con otras civilizaciones de mundos simulados de la misma o distinta serie.
If E1 and E2 are so similar, it means that both started their functioning at the same historical point. But also that their historical events and cultural aspects are more similar than would be expected if History had developed with absolute independence and freedom (randomness). And this tells us that the inhabitants of E1, more technologically advanced, have influenced our History guided by the «mimicking impulse» that leads all metropolises to impose their culture on the colonized peoples even, if possible, a historical and geopolitical role in accordance with the interests of the metropolis.
But before analyzing the similarities and differences between E1 and our world, E2, we must clarify two fundamental concepts: creation and offset.
There are two kinds of «creations» of the world. Hence the coexistence, confusion and also the dispute generated by these two sides of the same coin.
The «natural» creation and evolution of the real world is simulated in the History of our virtual world. The origin of that real world is completely unknown to us and, even if we can get an idea from the simulation of «Natural History» contained in the design of our own world, it is, compared to the original, too simple, however real it may look, because our virtual world tries to simulate, through a digital format, a truly «analog» format, that is, continuous and, therefore, much broader and more complex.
Trying to understand the real world through a simplistic projection based on the nature of our simulated world without taking into account that we ourselves have a «pixelated mind» is absurd.
An example: The «continuous dimensionality» of the real world can only be conceived from our digital perspective as «infinite dimensions», a similar concept but one that, taken literally, has connotations and consequences radically different from the original. The «infinite dimensions» are, if anything, an aspect of the «continuous dimensionality» of the real world that we can only conceive of as a theoretical construct or a matter of faith for the simple reason that… that infinity does not exist in the real world, which is spatiotemporally finite but «non-exhaustible». Something that, seen from our perspective, sounds to us like a contradiction or a play on words.
Well, to say it without going into further complications, in the real world there is neither a Creation nor a Creator because this world is «created from nothing» or, what is the same thing, nothing and nobody creates it. The World (the Universe) and the concept of God the Creator are identified. But only taking into account that this divinity corresponds to an aspect of the real world, which is much more complex than its representation in our simulated world.
Our simulated world does have a creation as such for the simple reason that it is something artificial, «constructed». Artificial creation or, more precisely, the creation of our artificiality is a concept that encompasses different processes and actors. That is why we cannot imagine a truly «uncreated» world except as a mystery, that is, as something inconceivable only sustained by faith: God or the primordial singularity of the Big Bang myth.
Even so, we confuse Creation with the existence of a (moment of) beginning and a (subject) creator, with different meaning according to the level at which we find it:
- The manufacturer(s) of the hardware where the worlds are represented: the supercomputer of the real world or the computers of virtual civilizations. For example, ours, which is able to create (crude) simulations of worlds.
- The author(s) of the world simulation software. Who, again, can be people from the real world or even, as we shall see, people from virtual worlds capable of creating simulated worlds on that same real computer (the hypercivilizations) or those who, like our computer engineers, create simulation programs in a virtual (computer) environment.
- The designer(s) of specific world simulation games. For example, those who define the physicochemical, biological and historical characteristics of E1 and E2.
- The modifier(s) (hacker-updater(s)) of the game software in progress, which may even produce a reset of the same, which is what is possibly going to happen, if it has not already done so, without the characters living in E2 appreciating any historical discontinuity, among other things because in the real reset there is an erasure and modification of individual memories and of History.
- The «engineer character(s)» who produce «natural» modifications, following the laws that govern the functioning of our simulation game. For example, genetic engineers who produce transgenic variants of plants, animals or humans.
- The absoluteoffset of two games is that which they possess in comparison with the real world and which, fundamentally, expresses the «quality» of the simulation of a particular virtual world, its fidelity to the real world, its «realism» measured in terms of «continuous or real density» which, in our digital terms, we could define as the amount of «real» material support of that game. This, in turn, will have consequences on the «bidirectional relationship» between the real and the virtual world. We will not interact in the same way with a simulated character that «exists» as a hologram composed of photons as with another that also possesses particles with mass.
- The chronological offset between games refers to the relative speed with which the time of these two worlds passes. For example, one can go 50% faster than the other, which means that for every minute that the character in one game lives, the character in the other game lives a minute and a half. And this will have far-reaching consequences not only in the realm of virtual worlds but also in the realm of virtual worlds in relation to the real world. Because, all other things being equal, the world in which time passes faster will evolve faster and, therefore, will be able to surpass the others technologically and scientifically… even the real world itself.
- The historical offset between games refers to the point in history at which both games begin to function and is of particular importance when measured in «evolutionary» terms. For example, a world may be 2000 years ahead in terms of technological, scientific, cultural, etc. development in relation to another variant similar to it. This implies that, in some way, the inhabitants of that more advanced world live in the «future» of the more backward world. The historical offset between E1 and E2 is fundamental to understand the relationship between both worlds and, also, many of the «strange» events of our recent history.
The two key questions, now that we have defined the approach with the concepts of «creation» and «offset», is: At what historical point did our world, E2 (Earth Two), begin to function and when did the visitors arrive from E1 (Earth One)?
We cannot know for certain when the «Start» button of our world was pressed because, even if we have certain evidence that extramundane characters visited it tens or hundreds of millennia ago, it could well be that they were inserted into the historical memory of our world without the visits having actually taken place when the game was in operation.
We can identify these «ancestral extramundanes» with all those who are represented in oral stories, paintings or folklore dressed in space suits, in contrast to those who do not wear any kind of protection. But this «rule» has two exceptions that we should not lose sight of.
On the one hand, the extraterrestrials (to call them according to modern alien mythology) who visit our planet unprotected must be either very similar to us and therefore able to withstand their environmental conditions without problems, or biological or cybernetic avatars of «races» that do not tolerate the peculiar environmental conditions of E2.
On the other hand, it is possible that the first visitors who came from E1, in spite of having more or less detailed information about their biological compatibility with our planet, decided to use preventively, in the first «descents» to the surface from the orbital stations in which they would have traveled from their world, space suits until verifying their physiological compatibility with our world.
If we accept that those human visitors coming from a twin world to ours and who, therefore, could live normally without any kind of protection on our planet were the ones who inspired much of the mythology and beliefs of different cultures of Antiquity, we will be able to determine a probable interval of the beginning of the simulation game in which we live. Dates that are defined in these traditions as «Creation of the World» or «Beginning of Time» and that respond to what the humans of E1 presumably told him: Our virtual world began to function between 5,500 and 6,000 years ago.
Let’s take a look at some data:
- The Uruk period began around 3800 B.C. Around 3500 B.C. the wheel appeared and around 3300 B.C. the first traces of cuneiform writing on clay tablets.
- Jewish tradition establishes the date of Creation at 3,760 BC.
- The Egyptian Civilization began with the unification of different cities around 3150 BC.
- The Mesoamerican calendar known as the «Mayan long count» begins on August 11, 3113 BC.
It is very likely that both E2 and E1 had the same historical starting point located around what would be 4,000 B.C. at which time the common History recorded in the program of both worlds began to differentiate. And it is also very likely that the first visitors from E1 arrived on our Earth, E2, shortly after its Inception. Perhaps around the date recorded in Jewish tradition, which corresponds to the beginning of the Uruk period.
We cannot know when was the beginning of the E1 game nor, consequently, how many years ahead of us they were when they arrived on our Earth. But we can get an idea by analyzing how ancient mythologies say they were and how and where their arrival was.
If, as we think, the history in both worlds has been more similar than could be expected due to the «mimicry impulse» of the humans of E1, the technological and scientific development should also have a very similar temporal progression in both worlds so that in their 21st century they would be at a level similar to ours. But this does not seem to be the case, in view of the fact that our technological capacity is not, as far as we know, close to achieving «interdimensional» travel to other simulation games. Which should lead us to think that they, in their homologous first half of the 21st century, would not be in a position to do so either. Something that, in principle, seems to corroborate mythological stories of Antiquity.
If we analyze the technology and the set of political, social and cultural approaches that emerge from these mythological stories, we can only think that the humans of E1 were at a level of technological development not much higher than ours. Let’s say that they were at a level similar to the one we are likely to reach by the end of this century.
That would explain, among many other things, why they chose as their base of operations the south of what is now Iraq, where oil is plentiful. A cheap energy with which to run land, naval and air vehicles, thermoelectric power stations…
Considering that they were at the beginning of interworld travel, it would not be feasible for them to carry large amounts of fuel or machinery on simple orbital platforms capable only of accommodating a small number of passengers and a light 3D printing system with which to build «in situ» the facilities and machinery that, in turn, would allow them to build vehicles, oil drilling rigs, mini refineries, sanitary equipment… Taking advantage of the available resources that, given that they were in a replica of their own world, they knew perfectly well.
A «campaign» technology, simple, easily usable, together with a much more sophisticated one capable of transporting them to nothing less than a parallel world. But how did they «suddenly» achieve this enormous technological leap without any correspondence with the rest of their knowledge?
In just a few years, we have gone from flying in obsolete airplanes to traveling to the Moon, from learning to use electricity in a rudimentary way to mastering the power of atomic energy. Perhaps we do not see the technological disproportion that exists in our days because we do not have references to be able to value it. But while in some fields we are still in the vicinity of the 19th century, in others we are about to reach the end of the 21st century, thanks to the vertiginous advances in certain areas of knowledge that are the result of chance, genius or the direct or indirect intervention of other extramundane civilizations.
We do not know what happened in E1. Maybe they suddenly discovered the nature of the Multiverse and, given the knowledge they already possessed about computation, they managed to learn how to «handle» the algorithm of transfer between simulation games. Perhaps, they received inspiration or direct help from some civilization outside their world. But, be that as it may, everything indicates that when they arrived here they were at a level of development only a little higher than ours, in which they were still using airplanes, rockets, atomic bombs, memory cards, genetic engineering… More or less as we could be in fifty or a hundred years or, perhaps before, if some civilization of those we call extraterrestrials, is in contact with someone from our world (governments, business corporations, political and religious organizations…).
It may be that our same «brothers» from Earth One are now much more involved in our history in order to tutelage a profound change in our way of life that will bring us closer to their political, social and «human» standards. Perhaps, they have decided, all or some of them, to colonize our world, which would require wiping out most of the indigenous population. Or, perhaps, they have learned that some virtual hypercivilization, the inhabitants of the real world or the same supercomputer that runs the «Multilevel Muntiverse» program, are going to proceed with a deep reset of the «Earth Two» simulation game and want to take the opportunity to make a profit that we are not even capable of imagining.
But what we do know is that their ancestors, the «anunnaki», the Olympian gods, the sons of God who united with the daughters of men and begot giants, looked like us, spoke similar languages and were divided into political, cultural and racial blocs very similar to ours.
Nergal, the god of calamities, famines, epidemics, wars… had as his symbol a scepter crowned by two lion heads opposed to each other (hammer-shaped) and a sickle-shaped sword (sickle-shaped). The symbol of the god Sin was the crescent moon. Amun was represented by an eagle. Stars, suns… the similarities are extraordinary. But almost six thousand years have passed since then and, now, the inhabitants of Earth One certainly don’t look so much like us, nor are they simply our colonizers.
Perhaps it has been a long time since we have been their flock and they have been our farmers.